I'm now at a new location in New Haven, not far from Yale, located conveniently off of I95. If you are in my area either permanently or passing through and are interested in lessons please don't hesitate to contact me.
Just finished a 4 week run with 8-9 shows a week of In the Heights at Westport Country Playhouse. This show was a blow, especially since I had to jump into the fray at the last minute with one rehearsal before the 1st show started. This is what freelancing is all about and why it is more challenging and less stable than a full time teaching or orchestral job. Freelancers are on the frontlines being challenged with every job they play, new people to perform at their best with for each job. This show was a great run with a stellar cast and top notch musicians. I had not played the show before and being more a classical and commercial player than jazz this was a challenge. Feet to the flames! In the Heights Westport Country Playhouse Video Promo Clip
Comments